Our Mi-T-M WLP Series Recycle Systems combine enhanced design with state-of-the-art technology. These innovative and easy-to-operate and maintain water recycle and recovery systems are designed to remove free hydrocarbons and filter water and produce quality recycled wash water without common odor problems to be sent back through a pressure washer. They come standard with pH and ORP injection and are designed with CSA listed NEMA-4 rated corrosion-resistant stainless-steel tanks. Hose connectors are designed for easy accessibility and quick installation. CSA-certified.
- Corona Discharge Ozone System -Wash water is injected with a high concentration of ozone via a corona discharge ozone injector system for a "quick kill" of live bacteria on contact.
- ORP/pH Controller - For longer term control of bacteria, the ORP injection system automatically measures and injects a germicide to control odor by killing odor-causing bacteria. The automated pH control system keeps the water at an appropriate pH level so germicide is effective at killing bacteria and controlling odor.
- Surface-Mount Sump Pump -Untreated wash water is introduced into the system via a 1.0 HP surface-mount sump pump, which is included with the system, located on the unit.
- Poly skid is constructed of hardened polymer to be non-corrosive and can be easily lifted and moved with a forklift.
- Optional accessories include a pH probe for odor control and ORP probe for measuring and injecting a germicide to control odor by killing odor-causing bacteria.