- Engine-driven wet steam generator.
- OSHA, UL & NEC-Certified.
Sioux Dakota II industrial propane-powered steam cleaners feature an extra heavy-duty industrial steel frame that is built for rugged operating environments. The Dakota II line of gas and oil fired steam cleaners provide up to 320°F (160°C) saturated steam at the nozzle which produces up to 333% more cleaning impact when compared to other brands that only produce 250°F (121°C) saturated steam. All models are electric-powered-with fuel-fired options of Diesel, LP and NG.
- 250 PSI I 2-6 GPM | Approved for indoor or outdoor use.
- Includes water-tight NEMA 4 electrical enclosure with components that meet NEC, UL and CSA standards | Switches and indicator lights are water tight
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled (TEFC) with thermal overload protection.
- Heavy-duty welded structural grade steel frame provides years of trouble-free service.
- Inlet water float tank is stainless steel to minimize rust and includes a valve to prevent overflow and backflow.
- Heavy-duty gun, hose and optional hose reel provide safe and convenient storage, protect these components from damage, and eliminate a tripping hazard.