Our Mi-T-M WCP Series Recycle Systems combine enhanced design with state-of-the-art technology. These innovative and easy-to-operate and maintain water recycle and recovery systems are designed to designed to remove free hydrocarbons and filter water, and come standard with pH and ORP injection and are corrosion-resistant when utilizing polymer tanks and recycled plastic skids. Corona Discharge Ozone System to kill bacteria instantly on contact. Heavy-duty, corrosive-resistant base for years of maintenance-free operation and quality recycled wash water without common odor problems. CSA-certified.
- Clarifier Oil/Water/Solids Separator collects mechanically emulsified particles while fine silt and particulates are dropped to the bottom of sloped stainless-steel tank for easy flushing and disposal.
- Oil Decanter – Oil skimmed from the surface of clarifier tank is captured in an oil decanter where oil can be easily removed for disposal.
- Sludge Box – Solids from the wastewater stream settle at the base of the clarifier tank for easy removal.
- Customized Multi-Media Filter - once water has been treated for oil and solids removal, it is then pushed through a customized multi-media filter which contains a special media blend to filter out particulates down to 25-microns.
- CSA-listed NEMA-4 rated corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel.
- Hose connectors are designed for easy accessibility and quick installation.