Front-loading automatic parts washers designed for tough industrial cleaning. Control panel includes low-water indicator light, oil skimmer, heater & wash-cycle timers and turntable on/off switch. Door safety switch protects operator from hot water spray if roll-in door is opened. ETL-Certified to the UL-73 standards. Removable debris screen pre-vents small particles and loose parts from entering the cleaning solution, ensuring blockage-free spray-nozzle operation
- 3HP - 7.5 HP Vertical, Seal-less Pump | 50 - 200 GPM @ 45 - 50 PS | Sump Capacity 40 - 156 gal.
- 208V, 230V 460V and 575V configurations | Load Capacity 500 - 5,000Lbs.
- Automatic low-water shutoff enhances safety and protects heating element by automatically turning the unit off if the water level drops too low.
- Retractable intermediate spray arm rotates down to clean small parts.
- Recessed entry allows easy access to the entire wash area and minimizes stooping and lifting when loading heavy, awkward parts.